Every leader wants to minimize risk. But you cannot start a business, grow a business, or succeed in business without taking risks. What you can do is manage those risks and take steps to limit your exposure to them while, at the same time, increasing the likelihood that your plans and strategies will succeed.
Red teaming can help. How? By providing a comprehensive set of tools and techniques designed to:
- Challenge your assumptions to make sure they are valid — and likely to remain so
- Identify unseen threats and highlight missed opportunities
- Assess how your customers, competitors and other key constituencies will respond to your moves in the marketplace
- Consider ways that your strategies and plans could fail and find ways to mitigate against those possibilities
- Understand that way that potential future events could impact your strategies and plans for better or for worse
- Surface alternative perspectives and insights from within your organization to help you see what you might have missed
- Stress-test your strategies and pressure-test your plans to make sure they can stand up to the realities of your competitive environment
As the world’s leader in decision support red teaming for business, our business strategists and military-trained red teamers can help your organization minimize risk and maximize rewards. Contact us to find out how.